1. Floppies, Zips, CD, and e-mail attachments must be formatted for PC.
2. Vector images must be saved as .eps, .cdr (Corel Draw) ,or .ai (Adobe Illustrator).
3. .tiff files can only be printed one color unless artwork is submitted both separated by color(Independent file per color) and sized to print
4. Please send a color print out for comparison. Black and whites are helpful also.
5. If you are e-mailing art please keep the size under 2MB.
6. If possible, save vector images with the correct Pantone Process spot colors.
7. Convert all text to curves.
8. Desktop publishing clip art is usually not suitable for use in screen printing.